Loka Reddy N
Reddy performs reconstructive surgery necessitated by trauma
or disease, and has a special interest in cosmetic and aesthetic
surgery of the breast, body, and face. He has successfully practiced
cosmetic and aesthetic surgery since 1971 and has preformed over
10,000 procedures. Dr. Reddy combines modern technology with over
35 years of experience.
- CERTIFIED BY AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY
- Member: American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Former Member:
American Association of Hand Surgeons
- Former Member: American Lipoplasty Society
- Medical Graduation MBBS, Master of Surgery MS from Osmania
University Medical School, Hyderabad, India.
- General Surgery, Board certified from Osmania University and
Osmania Hospital, Hyderabad India.
- General Surgical Residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital, Bronx,
NY and Unity Hospital, Brooklyn, NY
- Plastic Surgery residency at
Veterans Hospital, East Orange
Jersey City Medical Center, Jersey City, NJ,
UMDNJ, Newark, NJ.
Present hospital privileges
- Christ Hospital, Jersey City
Director of Dept. Plastic Surgery
- Meadowlands Medical Center Secaucus,
Senior Attending Surgeon and former chief plastic surgery
- Hoboken University Medical Center, Hoboken NJ
- Clinical Assistant professor UMDNJ 1974 to 1978
- President of Medical Staff Jersey City Medical center 1984